September 30, 2008

Mom and Dad's day out

The Orange Family


On Saturday the 20th, Peyton's "B" came to visit and kept her while Stephen and I enjoyed a day out in Knoxville. I say "enjoyed", as we had a good time but the UT game was awful! UT really is playing bad this year.
Peyton had a good time playing with her "B" and we had a much needed day together. I can't wait for Peyton to be able to go to the games. I just hope she loves football as much as we do!


What A Big Girl!!!!

Cutie Pie in her orange attire playing with "B"

3 comments:

Nathan and Meg said...

YAY! You have joined the blogspot community! =) I have added you to my Friend List so I can keep up with ya! Glad to see things are going well...miss you!

Whitney and Dan said...

peyton is absolutely precious and i am glad to have found y'all!

Chris Torrence said...

Nice one. We may have to see what kind of an arm Peyton has on her, and see if Phil will put her in the quarterback rotation for the Georgia game. Maybe the NCAA wouldn't notice.