January 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Fun

Stephen and I have started a new tradition and have had our families over to our house for dinner each Thanksgiving since we moved into our house in 2003. I enjoy cooking the whole meal and being the "hostess with the mostest" or "Lil Martha" as some refer to me!
This year was a special one being Peyton's first Turkey Day... She is just getting used to eating real food other than her baby food and it can be a challenge with eating; that is unless you're giving her Cherrios, cheese, bread or yogurt puffs. Funny, sounds like my Dad loving cheese and bread :) . I have posted some pics of all of us chilling and Miss P eating her meal! We had a wonderful time with our family and are happy that all could come and hope that there are many more Turkey Days to share.






No comments: