January 14, 2009

What a big girl!

This New Year has brought some new things for Peyton too! We visited Mawmaw and Papa for our traditional new year's dinner and she got to sit in Stephen's highchair !

Then we headed back to Nashville, and visited Stride Rite for her first pair of walking shoes! We got a cute brown and pink pair and a white sneaker type! She thinks they are fun, but still doesn't walk on her own yet... unless she is pushing her Princess toy or her highchair around the kitchen!

We also bought her big girl carseat for each of our cars. She loves being in her seat... only another month until she can face forward!!!!!

She also has started going to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on the days I have to work. She goes at least one day when I'm off so that I can run errands that are hard to do with an almost 1 year old! Her teacher is Miss Kim and P likes her!!! Peyton has her own crib at NCS with a snowman nameplate on the wall! Her first day was not fun for her, she was not a happy girl and missed us too much. She has now been going for 2 weeks and had a good day all day today 1-14-09!

She also has been using a cup everyday at least once since before Thanksgiving. I decided to get her off the bottle completely going cold turkey and she hasn't had a bottle for almost a week! What a big girl she is now! It is hard to believe that she will be a year in less than 20 days!



New Year's day in Daddy's highchair


Look at me in my big girl car seat with new shoes from Stride Rite!





First day at Nashville Christian School



Walking behind my Princess toy!

Drinking from my cup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pohotos. Cant' wait to hold and kiss her this weekend. Happy Birthday - Daddy, Stephen and Mommy, Elizabeth. Love you all "B"