October 13, 2009

It's Fall...and pumpkins are here!

Hard to believe my favorite time of the year is here! I love the smells of Fall. Reminders of good ole days at high school football games, working the concession stand with Mom, and band contests on Saturdays. UT football season is here and the holidays are coming soon. My how the year is flying by!
Stephen and I decided this year would be Peyton's first year to go to a Pumpkin Patch. We met the Beans at Gentry's Farm in Franklin.

First, we went on the "hay"-ride, minus the hay



Peyton loved riding and seeing the cows and sheep!

Tee and Peyton liked being in the wagon and seeing the animals.


Peyton had a blast riding the little tractors around...


A little photo opportunity before the pumpkin patch

Daddy and Peyton having a fun walk to the patch


Look at all the pumpkins!

Peyton picked out a small pumpkin and a medium one!


Look at the 'punkins' and my little punkin bug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved you all in the pumkin patch.
Most of all I love seeing my "punk'n" Peyton.

Love to all --"B"