October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat!

This past Sunday was our "Trunk or Treat" at church. Peyton loves Elmo...or "Melmo" as she calls him. Every day she likes to watch a little Elmo and play with her Sesame Street characters. I still can't believe she likes it so much. Stephen and I are getting a kick out of watching new episodes that still have the same adults on it, and that they still show the same animations. My favorite is the pinball (singing in the background...) 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 do do do and Stephen likes the Ladybug picnic.

After much consideration and searching, I decided that she could be Elmo for this year. We always dress up together as a family, so Stephen was Cookie Monster and I was Big Bird. Everyone at church was disappointed that we didn't do a trunk this year, but we want Peyton to have fun doing this for a few years...then we'll go back to giving out treats!

So, after days of playing with the costume, I decided to put the costume on Miss P. The first day was ok...the second was better...then on Friday, Peyton freaked out!!!! Tears were involved too. So I was not looking forward to Sunday. I have to admit, I bribed her...a smartie for one foot/arm etc. IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! She kept it on, no problems at all! The hood part was a bit too large and she had a hard time seeing while riding in her stroller, so she took it off every now and then!

I hope you enjoy!

Playing outside before leaving




Miss P after getting dressed


Our Sesame Street family!



Peyton was given a blue sucker...can you tell?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Need help about Nashville homes?
Check out http://www.joshandersonrealestate.com/nashville-home-search/index.htm